SIPROL® - Weather
High resolution technological module, designed to describe, in all its complexity, atmospheric circulation and related phenomena.
SIPROL® - Wave
Technological module designed to describe complex phenomena of wave propagation on the surface of oceans, lakes, tailings, etc.
SIPROL® - Current
Technological module designed to describe processes of energy transfer and mass transport in oceans, lakes, tailings, etc.
SIPROL® - Environment
Technological module intended to describe environmental dynamics that intervene in meteorology, oceanography and alike.
SIPROL SpA offers a wide range of services and surveys, including:
- Forecasts of waves, currents and dispersion of pollutants on the coast;
- Weather forecasts in coastal and continental areas;
- Forecasts of ventilation capacity, air quality and environmental management indicators in coastal and continental areas.
- 30-year wave spectra in Deep and Intermediate Waters.
- 40-year historical meteorological information.
- High-level studies based on Data Science and Inverse Problems.
- Studies of winds, swell propagation, currents and tides.
- Studies of agitation in docks, overshoot (surpass of threshold), tsunami impact, etc.
- Climate characterization in coastal and continental areas.
- Analysis of plant evolution and beach profile;
- Coastline evolution monitoring.
- With more than 20 years of experience in the domains of applied mathematics and high-performance computational simulation, SIPROL SpA offers advanced modeling and simulation services in meteorology, oceanography, environment and alike.
- Past, present and future of the effects on people and environment of suspended particulate matter from work sites, storage areas and tailings.